We’re “people” people. We like to answer questions, clear things up, figure things out and make things work.
By Phone, Toll Free at:
- US Toll-Free: 1-800-408-5657
- International: +1-206-343-9011
Contact one of our departments @
Sales Department: sales @ media-partners.com
General Information: info @ media-partners.com
By Physical Address:
Media Partners Corporation
11400 SE 8th Street, Suite 210
Bellevue, Washington 98004
Media Partners Job Opportunities
Sales and Customer Service Representative
Media Partners Corporation, one of the nation’s leading business video producers, is looking for an energetic self-motivated Sales Representative that is eager to grow and contribute to a fast-growing business. In order to accelerate the growth of our new product portfolio, Media Partner’s is adding new positions in our Bellevue sales team. This is a unique opportunity for a bright and motivated individual that is hungry to learn and join a dynamic team.
Working in our Bellevue Washington office, you will:
- Prospect for new customers leveraging existing leads as well as building your own target lists based on key segments of interest.
- Creative use of social media and other selling tools is highly encouraged.
- Sell to new customers; explaining Media Partners’ value proposition and becoming a product expert.
- Qualify prospective leads using Media Partners' best practice methodology.
- Work with counterparts on the Sales and Marketing teams to develop and deliver customer proposals and exemplary customer service.
- Map prospective accounts and engage in targeted leads.
- Leverage CRM tools to manage a growing pipeline in an efficient and productive manner.
- Maintain call levels and product preview levels sufficient to reach sales goals for both partner sales and single unit sales.
- Strategize and develop innovative sales procedures with your team and director.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-3 years of sales development experience with a clear track record of sales success and exceeding goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly via phone and virtual meetings.
- Highly motivated to make an impact and learn from others.
- Self-driven and not afraid to explore.
- Track record of over-achievement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Preferred experience in sales, hospitality, retail, and/or customer service.
- Experience in a SaaS based market is preferred, but the aptitude and willingness to learn and adapt in a fast changing environment is important.
- Documented Sales Rankings that substantiate top-tier sales success.
Opportunity & Compensation
Media Partners believes in rewarding performance and is looking for a top performer that is not afraid to exceed expectations. You will have a base guarantee, monthly residuals, un-capped commissions, and opportunities for quarterly bonuses. Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid-time off included in complete compensation package, as well as access to an employee wellness program, company events, paid holidays, volunteer days, inclusive company culture and bonus program, and more. Training opportunities as well as frequent lunch and learns provided.
Media Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have a winning history of sales and a passion for high-end learning products, please apply today. As an employee of Media Partners, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, collaboration, honesty, and determination as a way of life in conducting our business.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Sales
For additional information, please contact Hannah Hansen at: 800-408-5657