Infographic: Stopping Sexual Harassment...Once & For All
Even with all the news coverage devoted to sexual harassment this past year, most people still have a lot to learn on this complex topic. This blog and downloadable infographic educate employees and managers on the different types of sexual harassment and best practices for preventing it.
A few highlights of the infographic appear below. Download the complete infographic
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- What are the four types of sexual harassment?
- In 2017, 12,428 sexual harassment complaints were filed with the EEOC.
When asked if they'd experienced sexual harassment:
- Industries with the highest number of EEOC complaints:
1. Restaurants and hospitality 2. Retail 3. Manufacturing 4. Healthcare
Note: For more statistics on sexual harassment numbers by industry type, see the full infographic.
- Lack of Reporting
- What can be done?
All of the actions recommended in the infographic are covered in Media Partners' definitive sexual harassment prevention training program, Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work. Employee Version available now, Manager Version available early December 2018.
This matrix shows how Once & For All meets NY, CA and other state training mandates.
If you have any questions on Media Partners' sexual harassment prevention training materials please contact us.