FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Media Partners courses contain Adobe Flash?Answer
No, as of 2018, our courses are only HTML 5. Users of our content will in no way be impacted by changes to Flash that go into effect January 1, 2021.
My DVD won't play.Answer
You might be using DVD player software that is incompatible with the product, since our products are copy-protected. We recommend using Microsoft DVD Player (available for purchase on the Microsoft Store website). Windows no longer includes DVD software that can play copy-protected DVDs, and VLC player no longer supports encrypted DVD playback.
Why should I sign up for Media Partners website?Answer
Most people first sign up for our site in order to watch the full-length previews online. If you sign up for the Media Partners website, you will have access to full-length previews to choose the program that will be the right fit for your training plans.
Further, you will be notified of new releases, periodic sales, and also receive helpful information on training trends and free resources we offer.
Why aren't the online previews working for me?Answer
We're sorry to hear if you are having difficulties viewing our online media stream. Here are some suggestions that may help you:
- Turn on ‘cookies’ on your browser
- Ensure that you have the following version of your browser: Chrome 42+, Internet Explorer 11+, Edge 40+, Firefox 40+, Safari 9+, or for mobile, Android 5+ or iOS 9.2+.
- If you have a firewall at your organization, ensure that it allows the streaming video. Contact your IT department or network administrator to confirm this.
- Check your Internet connection speed. If it is a dial-up or anything slower than a DSL or cable-modem, you may not be able to view the stream properly.
- Close any running programs on your computer, to free up available RAM.