“Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work” Winner of Platinum Hermes Award
“Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work” Early Winner of 2019 Hermes Award
Platinum award recognizes programs excellence in educational video
BELLEVUE, Wash, April 15, 2019 – Hermes Creative Awards today announced Media Partners’ program, “Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work” received its highest platinum 2019 award as an “early winner” in the electronic media – educational video category.
“With over 6,000 entries from dozens of countries, we are extremely proud that Hermes recognized our latest training film for outstanding work by creative professionals involved in concept, writing and design of traditional and emerging media,” said John Hansen, CEO of Media Partners. “We believe Once & For All is ground-breaking in the way it engages, educates, and empowers employees, managers, and executives to put a stop to sexual harassment in the workplace.”
About the Training Program
Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work is a unique training program that features:
- Cinematic quality production, powerful acting, and realistic scenarios that engage learners.
- Storytelling that inspires thoughtful re-evaluation of attitudes and actions.
- Content approach that makes this topic’s complexities and legal points easier to understand.
- Modular format for today’s learners resulting in a program that can be used year after year.
- Compliance with the most stringent state/city laws, including California and New York.
- Comprehensive support materials and an eLearning option that reinforce behavior change.
About Media Partners
Media Partners Corporation produces compelling people skills training films and other captivating learning content. The company’s award-winning films, such as “Give ‘em the Pickle!” “How Was Your Day? Getting Real about Bias, Diversity, Harassment and Bullying”, “Abilene Paradox”, and “The Practical Coach”, engage employees and can help change workplace behavior. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Bellevue, WA, Media Partners’ content is embraced by virtually every industry across 80 countries, and by large and small organizations. The company emphasizes soft skills training, including respectful workplace such as bullying, unconscious bias, diversity, sexual harassment prevention and workplace violence prevention, as well as customer service excellence and leadership development. To view the company’s films and stay up-to-date on the latest MPC news, visit www.mediapartners.com or follow Media Partners on social media.
Karen Edwards, Vice President Marketing
Toll Free: 800.408.5657