Customers and critics agree: How Was Your Day? is respectful workplace training at its best.
Between receiving 8 awards for cinematic and educational excellence, and staying on top of our best-seller list since the day it was released, How Was Your Day? is a hit by anyone’s standards.
- offers compelling, effective training on today’s toughest topics
- provides a comprehensive package with powerful video and extensive support materials
- helps employees understand and avoid behaviors that hurt or disrespect others
- teaches ways to build inclusion
A diverse cast and wide range of workplace settings
- Engaging and inspiring stories
- Scripting that is realistic and relatable
- Tips and Techniques that are easy to apply
make the film relevant to all types of viewers including new and seasoned employees, supervisors, managers and executives. Workplace settings include office, warehouse, healthcare, retail and restaurant.
The 4 topics are presented in separate, stand-alone modules. You can cover them all in one session, or choose to tackle them one or two at a time.
- Overcoming UNCONSCIOUS BIAS 5:53
- Embracing DIVERSITY and INCLUSION 5:47
- Stopping HARASSMENT 6:56
- Standing up to BULLYING 6:19
This modular approach helps employees focus on and fully grasp the nuances of each topic. Learners see the impact different actions can have on individuals and teams, and receive instruction on the best way to build a truly inclusive, respectful workplace
All 4 topics are also offered as a fully interactive eLearning course. To see a full preview of the How Was Your Day? eLearning, click on Free FULL Preview above and then select eLearning.
- Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slides with comprehensive Leader’s Notes
- Employee Handbook -- available in print and digital formats
- Pocket Cards -- one for each module for a total of 4 sets
Supporting Material Samples
Suggested Training Plans
How Was Your Day? is ideal for individual self-paced learning, classroom training, or blended learning.
: The Leader's Guide includes step-by-step guidance to facilitate engaging workshops (45-66 minutes in length) on each of the four training topics; associated discussions and activities are included. If you prefer, each topic can be facilitated as a standalone module or you can customize the program by combining topics.
eLearning: Completing all four modules takes approximately one hour (12-15 minutes per module).
Free resources that help make the case for respectful workplace training:
- This infographic provides recent, thought-provoking statistics on bias, diversity, harassment and bullying in the workplace.
English, Spanish (dubbed)