Program length: Video - total run time is 34 minutes. eLearning - total training time is under 50 minutes.
Featuring Media Partners' masterful storytelling, Once & For All changes employee behavior and helps put an end to sexual harassment at work. Far more than a summary of legalities, Once & For All educates employees while engaging and empowering them. Over a year in the making, the program surpasses all others on the market. The release:
- provides a comprehensive package with compelling video segments, along with extensive support materials
- offers fully interactive eLearning in CA, NY, CT and General versions
- addresses all types of workplace sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior
- improves employees' understanding of and response to these behaviors
- emphasizes the importance of being an upstander
Together with the Manager Version
, this employee training program complies with the most stringent NY, CA and other state sexual harassment prevention training mandates. Not only is this program a bestseller, it has won 7 awards for educational and cinematic excellence:
Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More
- Designed and filmed specifically for employees
- Compelling stories and relatable examples
- Modular approach makes legal points easier to understand
- Practical instruction helps employees speak up for themselves and others
- Filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant, healthcare facility, warehouse, and corporate offices
Designed for completion in less than 50 minutes, the Employee eLearning course combines video clips, knowledge-check questions, and a 5-question post-test. New York and California compliant Employee eLearning is available.
See a FREE preview of the Once & For All Employee eLearning by clicking Free FULL Preview above and selecting eLearning.
Abridged eLearning Course (included with your eLearning subscription)
This 8-minute eLearning course reinforces the content of the original program. Video clips and a handful of Knowledge Check questions test employees' retention and understanding of quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment, as well as what to do if they feel harassed.
The content is presented through 4 video segments
- Introduction (1 1/2 minutes)
- Module 1: What is Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment? (12 minutes)
- Module 2: What is Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment? (10 minutes)
- Module 3: What are Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment? (10 minutes)
This approach helps employees focus on and fully grasp the nuances of each type of sexual harassment. Learners see the impact each type of harassment can have on individuals, understand the reasons why speaking up is so important, and receive instruction on the best way to speak up.
Bystander intervention, reporting, and building a culture of respect are also covered.
(provided in digital format)
- Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slides with comprehensive Leader’s Notes -- in General, NY and CA versions
- Employee Handbook -- in General, NY and CA versions
- "Wrap Up" video segment (with and without anti-harassment policy statements) -- provided on the DVD/USB; enables instructor to conduct additional content review, if desired
- Infographic depicting different types of Sexual Harassment and best practice responses
Supporting Material Samples
Suggested Training Plans
Once & For All is ideal for individual self-paced learning, classroom training or blended learning.
- eLearning: Completing the course should take just under 50 minutes.
- Instructor Led: The Leader's Guide includes recommended training plans for facilitating a half-day workshop, two 2-hour workshops, and a 1 ½-hour workshop.
to review our interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide
. It provides compliance requirements by state and information about how Media Partners' Once and For All
prevention programs help organizations meet those requirements.
It uses the same compelling storylines but is presented through a manager perspective.
The Manager Version
- Full coverage of managers' responsibilities based on memorable examples
- Practical instruction on when and how to intervene
- Best practices for addressing different types of inappropriate or illegal behavior, properly handling sexual harassment complaints, and creating a respectful workplace for everyone
Free resources that help build awareness of the topic of workplace sexual harassment:
This infographic provides recent, thought-provoking statistics on sexual harassment.
Languages Available (sold separately): English, Spanish