Program length: Video - total run time is 34 minutes. eLearning - total training time is under 50 minutes.
Federal Government Customers...
Save 15-20% on this title August 1 through September 30, 2019. See details.
Featuring Media Partners' masterful storytelling, Once & For All changes employee behavior and helps put an end to sexual harassment at work. Far more than a summary of legalities, Once & For All educates employees while engaging and empowering them. Over a year in the making, the program surpasses all others on the market. The release:
- provides a comprehensive package with 4 video segments, along with extensive support materials
- offers full interactive eLearning in CA, NY and General versions
- addresses all types of workplace sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior
- improves employees' understanding of and response to these behaviors
- emphasizes the importance of being an upstander
Together with the Manager Version
, this employee training program complies with the most stringent NY, CA and other state sexual harassment prevention training mandates. This program is extremely flexible. Please contact us to customize the training course length and content to suit your needs.
Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More
- Designed and filmed specifically for employees
- Compelling stories and relatable examples
- Modular approach makes legal points easier to understand
- Practical instruction helps employees speak up for themselves and others
- Filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant, healthcare facility, warehouse, and corporate offices
The content is presented through 4 video segments
- Introduction (1 1/2 minutes)
- Module 1: What is Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment? (12 minutes)
- Module 2: What is Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment? (10 minutes)
- Module 3: What are Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment? (10 minutes)
This approach helps employees focus on and fully grasp the nuances of each type of sexual harassment. Learners see the impact each type of harassment can have on individuals, understand the reasons why speaking up is so important, and receive instruction on the best way to speak up.
Abusive conduct, bystander intervention, reporting, and building a culture of respect are also covered.
Designed for completion in less than 50 minutes
, the Employee eLearning course combines the Introduction video, clips from Modules 1, 2 and 3, knowledge-check questions, an assessment, and a 10-question post-test. New York
compliant Employee eLearning is available.
See a FREE preview of the Once & For All Employee eLearning
by clicking Free FULL Preview above and selecting eLearning. Training Materials
- Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slides with comprehensive Leader’s Notes in General, NY and CA versions
- Employee Handbook -- available in print and digital formats -- in General, NY and CA versions
- "Wrap Up" video segment (with and without anti-harassment policy statements) -- provided on the DVD/USB; enables instructor to conduct additional content review, if desired
- Pocket Cards -- 4 cards (Quid Pro Quo, Hostile Work Environment, 3rd Party/Bystander and Culture of Respect)
- Infographic depicting different types of Sexual Harassment and best practice responses
Supporting Material Samples
Suggested Training Plans
Once & For All is ideal for classroom training, blended learning or individual self-paced learning.
- Instructor Led: The Leader's Guide includes recommended training plans for facilitating a half-day workshop, two 2-hour workshops, and a 1 ½-hour workshop.
- eLearning: Completing the course should take just under 50 minutes.
It uses the same compelling storylines but is presented through a manager perspective.
The Manager Version
- Full coverage of managers' responsibilities based on memorable examples
- Practical instruction on when and how to intervene
- Best practices for addressing different types of inappropriate or illegal behavior, properly handling sexual harassment complaints, and creating a respectful workplace for everyone
and New York
versions are available.
to see a matrix with details of each state's sexual harassment training requirements and how they are met by these materials. States covered include New York, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, and Maryland.
Free resources that help build awareness of the topic of workplace sexual harassment:
This infographic provides recent, thought-provoking statistics on sexual harassment.
Our Types of Sexual Harassment Interactive Graphic uses text and video clips to explain the two types of sexual harassment and the various forms they can take.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish