Program length: Video - total run time is 51 minutes. eLearning - average training time is under 60 minutes
Designed for the organization that wants a respectful workplace, this definitive program empowers managers to go beyond legal compliance to prevent and stop sexual harassment -- once and for all.
Through captivating storytelling, Once & For All helps change culture by emphasizing:
- Practical instruction, backed by powerful examples, to show when and how to intervene
- Best practices for addressing different types of inappropriate or illegal behavior, properly handling sexual harassment complaints, and creating a respectful workplace for everyone.
For employees, check out our best-selling Once & For All, Employee Version.
Not only is this program a bestseller, it has won 7 awards for educational and cinematic excellence.:
Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More
- Designed and filmed specifically for managers and supervisors
- Comprehensive package with compelling video segments, fully interactive eLearning in General, New York and California versions, plus extensive training materials
- Memorable scenarios that:
- Cover all forms of sexual harassment
- Provide practical steps to handle sexual harassment complaints
- Educate managers on their liability
- Additional key topics include bystander intervention and reporting
- Filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant; healthcare facility; warehouse; and corporate office.
The Manager eLearning course combines video clips, knowledge-check questions, and a 10-question post-test. New York
compliant Manager eLearning is available.
See a FREE preview of the Once & For All Manager eLearning
by clicking Free FULL Preview above and selecting eLearning.Instructor-Led Training
The program is presented through 5 video segments that make the topics’ legal complexities easier to understand.
Supporting Training Materials
- Introduction (2 min.)
- Module 1: Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (12 min.)
- Module 2: Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (11 min.)
- Module 3: Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (10 min.)
- Module 4: How to Handle a Sexual Harassment Complaint (16 min.)
(provided in digital format)
- a Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slides with Leader’s Notes -- in General, NY and CA versions
- a Manager Handbook -- in General, NY and CA versions
- Infographic depicting different types of Sexual Harassment and best practice responses
Supporting Material Samples
Suggested Training Plans Once & For All, Manager Version
is designed for individual self-paced learning, classroom instruction or blended training.
- eLearning: Completing the course should take approximately 60 minutes, depending on the learner.
- Instructor-led Training: The Leader's Guide includes three recommended training plans depending on the topics the trainer chooses to include: a half-day workshop; two shorter workshops; and a 2-hour workshop.
to review our interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide
. It provides compliance requirements by state and information about how Media Partners' Once and For All
prevention programs help organizations meet those requirements.
The Employee Version
uses the same compelling storylines but is presented through an employee perspective. The program focuses on how to identify, respond to, and prevent different forms of sexual harassment. Emphasis is given to the importance of speaking up - being an upstander, not a bystander - and the best ways to do so.
Free resources related to training managers on sexual harassment prevention:
Speaking from Experience: Why Managers Need Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (blog)
How to Protect Yourself from Sexual Harassment Charges (Infographic for Managers)
Languages Available (sold separately): English, Spanish