Program length: 6 Video segments running 2-17 min. each; eLearning Course: 1.75 - 2.0 hours
Designed for the organization that wants a respectful workplace, this definitive program empowers managers to go beyond legal compliance to prevent and stop sexual harassment -- once and for all.
Through captivating storytelling, Once & For All helps change culture by emphasizing:
- Practical instruction, backed by powerful examples, to show when and how to intervene
- Best practices for addressing different types of inappropriate or illegal behavior, properly handling sexual harassment complaints, and creating a respectful workplace for everyone.
For employees, check out our best-selling Once & For All, Employee Version. Together, the Employee and Manager versions ensure compliance with the most stringent NY, CA and other state training mandates.
- Designed and filmed specifically for managers and supervisors
- Comprehensive package with 6 video segments, fully interactive eLearning in General, New York and California versions, plus extensive training materials
- Memorable scenarios that:
- Cover all forms of sexual harassment
- Provide practical steps to handle sexual harassment complaints
- Educate managers on their liability
- Additional key topics include abusive conduct, bystander intervention and reporting
- Filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant; healthcare facility; warehouse; and corporate office.
The program is presented through 6 video segments that make the topics’ legal complexities easier to understand.
- Introduction (2 min.)
- Module 1: Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (14 min.)
- Module 2: Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (12 min.)
- Module 3: Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (14 min.)
- Module 4: How to Handle a Sexual Harassment Complaint (18 min.)
- Wrap-Up— in two versions
- With Anti-Harassment Policies (17 min.)
- Without Anti-Harassment Policies (11 min.)
All 6 segments are also offered as an interactive eLearning course in General, New York, and California versions. See a full preview of the Once & For All eLearning above.Training Materials
- a Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slides with Leader’s Notes in General, NY and CA versions.
- a Manager Handbook -- available in print and digital formats -- in General, NY and CA versions
- Pocket Cards -- 4 cards (Quid Pro Quo, Hostile Work Environment, 3rd Party/Bystander and Culture of Respect)
- Infographic depicting different types of Sexual Harassment and best practice responses
Supporting Material Samples
Suggested Training Plans Once & For All, Manager Version
is designed for classroom instruction, blended training, or individual self-paced learning.
- Instructor-led Training: The Leader's Guide includes three recommended training plans depending on the topics the trainer chooses to include: a half-day workshop; two shorter workshops; and a 2-hour workshop.
- eLearning: Completing all six modules should take approximately 1.75 to 2.5 hours, depending on the selected modules.
This matrix provides details of each state's sexual harassment training requirements and how they are met by the Once & For All content for California, New York, Delaware, Maryland and Maine.
The Employee Version
uses the same compelling storylines but is presented through an employee perspective. The program focuses on how to identify, respond to, and prevent different forms of sexual harassment. Emphasis is given to the importance of speaking up - being an upstander, not a bystander - and the best ways to do so.
LANGUAGES: English (Spanish Version coming soon, please call for availability)