Program length: Video - total run time is 51 minutes. eLearning - total training time is approx. 75 minutes
This title is available on our Year-End Sale! Save 15-25%. Nov. 12 through Dec. 31, 2019. See Sale Details In your shopping cart, use Discount Code YEAREND for DVD/USB orders, and STREAM15 for streaming/eLearning.
Designed for the organization that wants a respectful workplace, this definitive program empowers managers to go beyond legal compliance to prevent and stop sexual harassment -- once and for all.
Through captivating storytelling, Once & For All helps change culture by emphasizing:
- Practical instruction, backed by powerful examples, to show when and how to intervene
- Best practices for addressing different types of inappropriate or illegal behavior, properly handling sexual harassment complaints, and creating a respectful workplace for everyone.
For employees, check out our best-selling Once & For All, Employee Version.
This program is extremely flexible. Please contact us to customize the training course length and content to suit your needs.
Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More
- Designed and filmed specifically for managers and supervisors
- Comprehensive package with 5 video segments, fully interactive eLearning in General, New York and California versions, plus extensive training materials
- Memorable scenarios that:
- Cover all forms of sexual harassment
- Provide practical steps to handle sexual harassment complaints
- Educate managers on their liability
- Additional key topics include abusive conduct, bystander intervention and reporting
- Filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant; healthcare facility; warehouse; and corporate office.
The program is presented through 5 video segments that make the topics’ legal complexities easier to understand.
- Introduction (2 min.)
- Module 1: Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (12 min.)
- Module 2: Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (11 min.)
- Module 3: Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (10 min.)
- Module 4: How to Handle a Sexual Harassment Complaint (16 min.)
The Manager eLearning course combines the Introduction video, clips from Modules 1, 2, 3, and 4, knowledge-check questions, an assessment, and a 10-question post-test. New York
compliant Manager eLearning is available.
See a FREE preview of the Once & For All Manager eLearning
by clicking Free FULL Preview above and selecting eLearning.Training Materials
- a Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slides with Leader’s Notes in General, NY and CA versions.
- a Manager Handbook -- available in print and digital formats -- in General, NY and CA versions
- Pocket Cards -- 4 cards (Quid Pro Quo, Hostile Work Environment, 3rd Party/Bystander and Culture of Respect)
- Infographic depicting different types of Sexual Harassment and best practice responses
Supporting Material Samples
Suggested Training Plans Once & For All, Manager Version
is designed for classroom instruction, blended training, or individual self-paced learning.
- Instructor-led Training: The Leader's Guide includes three recommended training plans depending on the topics the trainer chooses to include: a half-day workshop; two shorter workshops; and a 2-hour workshop.
- eLearning: Completing the course should take approximately 70-80 minutes, depending on the learner.
to review our interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide
. It provides compliance requirements by state and information about how Media Partners' Once and For All
prevention programs help organizations meet those requirements.
The Employee Version
uses the same compelling storylines but is presented through an employee perspective. The program focuses on how to identify, respond to, and prevent different forms of sexual harassment. Emphasis is given to the importance of speaking up - being an upstander, not a bystander - and the best ways to do so.
Free resources related to training managers on sexual harassment prevention:
Speaking from Experience: Why Managers Need Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (blog)
How to Protect Yourself from Sexual Harassment Charges (Infographic for Managers)
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish